Rajasthan is the royal state of India and its part, Udaipur is one of the most magnificent and glorious cities that is boasted with the some really amazing and beautiful tourist attractions of Rajasthan which is quite famous among the travellers, national and international.
People on Udaipur tourism love exploring the mesmerising mélange of culture history and traditions. To make your tourism more exciting we have brought to you the list of best unique tourist attractions of Udaipur which you must not miss during your visit to Rajasthan.
Saheliyon Ki Bari
- The “Garden of Maidens” was constructed by Maharana Bhopal Singh for royal ladies to spend some leisure time.
- Garden is boasted with fountains, kiosks, elephants and lotus pool, all well-maintained.
- It is open Daily from 8 am to 8 pm
- Entry Fee – Indian Rs.10 – Foreign Rs. 50
- It is a 17th century edifice, located on the Jagmandir Island and is known for marble-made elephants positioned outside.
- Major Attraction of Jag Mandir includes – Gul Mahal, garden Courtyad, Darikhana, Bara Patharon Ka Mahal and Zenana Mahal.
- Months from September to March are considered best.
- Rs. 325 for Adult and Rs. 165 for Children (including boat ride)
- Located on the north of the Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar Lake is connected through the canal with Lake Pichola.
- Lake is boasted with three islands, Nehru park is the famous among all compacting with the zoo.
- The details of boat rides in Lake Fatehsagar is as follows –
Motor Boat – Adult INR 200, Children INR 100
Speed Boat – INR 200 for 30 minutes (8 am to 4:30 pm)
- One of the romantic destinations in Rajasthan Lake Palaceis located on Jagniwas Island on Lake Pichola and is now serving as five star hotel run by Taj group.
- With majestic Aravali in backdrop, Lake Palace offers you perfect experience of heritage walk.
- Museum tour – 75 Rs – Crystal Gallery Tour- Rs 500 – Boat Ride – Rs. 450
- Beautiful example of Indo-Aryan architectural style, Jagdish temple is Lord Vishnu temple.
- The temple is compacting with other shrines dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Sun, Goddess Shakti and Lord Shiva. A huge brass Garuda idol facing Lord Vishnu is major attraction.
- There is no entry fee and Timing are – 4 am to 1 pm & 5 pm to 8pm.
- A must visit largest man-made lake in Rajasthan, Lake Pichola is a major tourist attraction where tourist love taking boat ride that starts from Rameshwar Ghat.
- Lake Pichola is having two islands Jagniwas and Jag Mandir and that also plays huge role in Rajasthan Tour Packages.
- Boat Ride details in Lake Pichola are as follows –
Normal - Adult – INR 340
Child – INR 170
Sunset – Adult – INR 560
Child – INR 280
Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum
- Boasting and featuring with the finest display of Rajasthani Culture, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum is a must visit during Rajasthan tourism.
- It offers insight of the royals of Udaipur, finest collection of dresses, tribal jewelry, turbans, dolls, masks, paintings and puppets.
- Opening hours 9 am to 4 pm. Entry fee – Rs. 20 (Indian) Rs. 35 (Foreigners)
- City Palace complex, a charming conglomeration of several buildings attracts lakhs of tourists every year with its architecture and historical places.
- The major attraction includes Crystal gallery, Daawat-e-Aam, Maharani Palace and Light and sound show.
- Opening Hours – 7 am to 11 pm and Entry fee – INR 30 (adults) INR 15 for (children)
Bagore Ki Haveli
- The massive structure of Bagore ki Haveli compacting with 100 spacious rooms, offers you to experience the bygone era of Maharajas and Maharanis of Udaipur which are ornamented with fine mirror work.
- Jewelry boxes, dice games, hukkas, pan boxes, nut crackers rose water sprinklers, paintings of Mewar are major attraction of the palace.
- Opening Hours – 10 am to 6:30 pm and Entry Fee – INR 60
Ek Ling Ji Temple
- Prominent Lord Shiva temple, built in 734 AD by Bappa Rawal, Ek Ling Ji Temple is famous for its double storied architecture, carved towers and majestic four headed Shiv Linga.
- The silver image of Nandi in Mandap (pillared hall) is another attraction.
- Months from September to March are best to visit. Opening Hours- 4:30 am to 7 am – 10:30 am to 1:30 pm – 5 pm to 7:30 pm