Skip to main content

Hey people, if you are travelling, make it comfortable for you to enjoy the trip. Of course you don't want your travel to be a hilarious disaster and the value for money won't be achieved. So if I were you, I'll be more practical and creative to enjoy the travelling period on your chosen destination.

As a budget traveller like myself, here are some tips (seven tips to be exact) when packing things for your trip. This is based from my personal escapades in the recent years and of course, tips from the experts' advice and online articles all over the internet and from travel magazines as well.

So, they are as follows:

1. Practicality is the thing. People, get the things you ONLY NEED and NOT THE THINGS YOU WANT. Don't bring any of your favorite magazines. I'm sure you would not need them when you started the trip. Don't bring your favorite photo album because you will be back soon and see the comfort of your home. Thing is, NEED IS IMPORTANT.

2. Clothes. Well, you must know the kind of weather condition of the place you will visit. If it is summer, wear summer clothes like shorts, sunny dresses or simple shirt. And if is cold weather, bring the thickest jacket you got in the closet. You do not want to be chilling while wearing your sunny dress in the middle of the trip, right?

3. Bags. Get some bag organizers for small things you got and a travel kit for your toiletries. Don't bring any bottles (shampoo, lotion, and alike) to avoid messing up. A zip lock will be good on your gadgets like cell phone and can be used for clothes as well. You just have to roll your shirts or pants to fit in the zip lock.

4. Identification cards. Always, always, bring your identification card (ID) when travelling. Your passport should always within your travelling bag anywhere you go. This is an IMPORTANT THING TO DO AND SHOULD BE IN MIND ALL THE TIME!

5. The Money. It's vital to not just put your money in one place like wallet. You can put your money on your pocket or coin purse that you can carry all the time or under shoes. Just be creative with that.

6. Medicines. Yes, you also need to pack a couple of medicines just in case of headache or tummy ache. It's better to bring your chosen meds than purchasing other brands.

7. Save in advance. If you are a budget traveller like me, might as well save in advance.  You really have to work on a specific budget so you won't spend too much and you will know the priorities to make.

Those above tips are just suggestions. You can follow them, or incorporate them on your own way of making plans for your travel. It's really up to you. The thing is, you need to enjoy your travel and savor good memories on your trip. Have a safe trip, guys!

Last edited by Paul Heymont
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.