Florence is the capital of the stunning Italian region of Tuscany and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. We selected the best Florence tours for those who are going to visit this wonderful city for the first time. You can learn more about the history and culture of Florence, get acquainted with the life and lifestyle of the local population, feel the appeasement that is inherent in this city.
Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance. It is also called the city-museum or the “Italian Athens”. And it is true. It is the second after Rome in the number of attractions located here: unique works of art, architecture, sculpture and much more. It was in this city that poets and composers created their masterpieces. We have found the best tours of Florence for you at the website https://www.tourharbor.com/, which will help you:
- explore the city and its unique attractions;
- fully enjoy Italian art and culture;
- taste the best wine in the best restaurants and wineries.
If you need more tours, just go to the website, enter your search criteria and within a couple of minutes you will have a list of current tours.
Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour
A combined tour of the two main museums of Florence - the Academy Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery - led by a professional tour guide. Here you will:
- get acquainted with the unique works of art of the Renaissance;
- see the original statue of David by Michelangelo and his unfinished
- learn a lot of interesting stories about the Uffizi Gallery;
- see with your own eyes the famous paintings The Annunciation by
Leonardo da Vinci, Bacchus by Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio and
The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli;
- visit the mirror room of Leonardo da Vinci.
Florence City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
A bus tour with a sightseeing excursion is the best option to see all the sights of the main city of Tuscany. You can choose a guided tour lasting one, two or three days! On this tour you will visit:
- the square Michelangelo - a favorite place of all tourists because of the
incredibly beautiful panoramic view of the city;
- The Basilica of Santa Croce - the Franciscan church, where Galileo,
Machiavelli and other famous Italians rest;
- Palazzo Pitti - the largest castle of Florence, built in the style of
- the Italian city Fiesole with works of art from various eras, etc.
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
A gastronomic tour is a great choice for tourists traveling with a family. This format will be interesting for both adults and children. This tour includes:
- a trip to the local market, where you have to choose the ingredients for
- a visit to the farm, where an Italian chef will give you a master class on
cooking especially for you;
- tasting of dishes prepared by you and fine Tuscan wine;
- obtaining a culinary diploma from the chef.
Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
Vintage tour on the famous Italian scooter will suit lovers of natural beauty. An experienced tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour and lead you through the most picturesque places of Florence. During the trip you will see many interesting sights, including: the square of Michelangelo and the church of San Miniato al Monte. At the end of the tour you will have a dinner of traditional Italian dishes.
We hope that our small selection of tours in Florence will be useful and will help to make your vacation interesting and rich. Here there are so many interesting places and historical and architectural structures that will leave an indelible impression forever. Going to visit this unique city-museum, do not forget to take a camera and a good mood!